Easy to FIND! Easy to USE!
SlideMate™ is an amazing single patient use slide tube designed to help you transfer and reposition patients safely, in a variety of healthcare settings. Its construction and design significantly minimizes the effort required by caregivers to move patients, preventing and reducing injuries. The SlideMate™ is simple to use and cost effective. Using a SlideMate™ makes the repetitive and difficult tasks of transferring and repositioning your patients so much easier. You will always want a SlideMate™ by your side!
- Safety – Prevents injuries by significantly reducing the effort and forces required to perform lateral transfer and repositioning tasks.
- Quality – Extremely durable material allows you to utilize it for a patient’s entire length of stay.
- User-friendly – It’s simple and easy to retrieve, with strategically placed wall dispensers or pocket size version to always have by your side.
- Color – Mint green color makes it incredibly easy to work with and always find, while adding a calming patient visual experience.
- Versatile – Effective in general Medsurge, OR’s, radiology, cath lab, emergency, ICU’s, transport, and many other departments and settings.
- Infection control – Single patient use SlideMates decrease the risk of cross-contamination, and create a process conducive to infection prevention best practices.
- Sizing – Available in multiple sizes to meet the needs of your patients and the environment to reach the highest compliance.
- Cost – It’s a small price to pay to prevent injuries to your staff and patients. And when you compare it to wash costs of other solutions, SlideMate™ makes a lot of sense!
Dispensing and Design
• The SlideMate™ was designed to not only be effective and easy to use, but to provide a system and process of having it there when you need it.
• After numerous clinical evaluations and feedback from a variety of acuity settings, we designed the sizes and dispensing system to be flexible and meet your needs with simplicity in mind.
• Our three tube sizes work for 99% of your patients and the dispensing system allows for a process to ensure the tubes are readily available and fit into your environment – on your wall or in your pocket!