WELLNESS ASSESSMENT +
CONTACTLESS VISITOR EXPERIENCE
• Contactless messaging, directory and wayfinding on the display
• Temperature sensors and hand sanitizer built into the kiosk to support your visitor safety program
• Cloud-based TouchSource software for always current messaging and content management
• Contactless Wellness Assessment, Vendor Checkin, Visitor Management and Concierge applications available as add-on services
• Kiosks are available in a variety of powder coat colors and ready for custom vinyl applications
• Fabricated, built and integrated in Colorado USA
The TAOS Wellness Solution is an out of the box, ready-to-go, multi-purpose Healthcare necessity! We have combined a digital display to provide easy to use instructions with healthcare educational images, a temperature sensor with 99.5% accuracy testing, hand sanitizer activation, all inside a progressively designed kiosk available in a variety of colors.
Its intuitive and functional design makes it extremely user friendly! Walk up to the kiosk, follow the on-screen instructions to sanitize your hands, while the temperature sensor is automatically activated with a proximity sensor. Temperature is then displayed on the screen with additional instructions or messaging as per your design specification.
- Auto-Sensor – Sensor-based infrared
temperature thermometer utilizes FDA guidelines for 3-second average benchmark sensing and is accurate to 0.5 degrees
- Temperature – Integrated ambient temperature and proximity sensors to reduce false positive readings from the temperature sensors
- Notification – Ability for discreet notification of temperature or messaging to others when thresholds are exceed.
- Sanitizer – Sensor-based contact-less hand sanitizer with integrated notifications when refills are necessary
- Digital Display – Static, non-touch HD display with options for 22” or 32” HD displays
- Kiosk – Stainless steel progressively designed enclosure provided in a variety of colors or wraps.
- Digital designers – to align the experience to your brand and your messaging
Camera – face mask detection
Virtual Reception – two-way communication from Kiosk to Internal call point
Touchless Directory – QR code enabled kiosk to phone interactive directory
Survey Solution – ask questions, send answers to internal contact
Door Access –Enables analog door control
Wrap – Wrap the unit with branding, colors, logo’s
Content Communication – Remote control of messaging, marketing and events
TEMP SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS
Designed to act as an initial screening for employees, customers and visitors. Sensor is accurate to +-.5 degrees F and has a .3 second response time.
Integrated infrared temperature sensor is designed to read the forehead temperature.
Detects temperature of user standing directly in front of the kiosk.
High Quality Sensor
Using the highest quality sensor on the market to deliver the best results possible.
Sensors is capable of reading user temps quickly and thoroughly. Within a half of a degree of accuracy and a .3 second turn around time makes for an efficient and effective screening.
Designed to act as an initial screening for employees, customers and visitors by identifying elevated temperatures.
Ensure the safety or personnel entering an environment.
BUSINESS PROBLEMS AND VALUE STATEMENTS
How do I safely allow visitors / shoppers / guests into my space?
Utilize the Taos to enable a quick health assessment, sanitize hands, and provide instructional social distancing messaging. Place at least one unit at each entrance and leverage TouchSource safety messaging and posters. Deploy contactless Mobile Directory and Mobile Wayfinding to support safe visitor movement throughout the facility.
How do I safely support my employees or occupants as their return to work?
Utilize the Taos at employee entrances or parking garage vestibules to perform health-check self-assessments. Add additional compliance through contactless mobile compliance or social distancing open space reservations.
How do I safely allows vendors and contractors back into my space?
Deploy the Taos at vendor check-in locations. Deploy vendor check-in forms with acknowledgement of safety and health requirements. Maintain auditable list of vendor compliance. Integrate with contactless visitor concierge for calling to tenants
What happens when this “whole COVID thing” is done? I don’t want to waste money.
The Taos is designed to be a fully functioning digital information board. It supports directory functionality, mobile wayfinding, messaging boards, marketing boards and a full suite of applications while maintaining the simple hand sanitizer functionality. The temperature functions can be disabled easily or transformed to proximity sensors for interactive experiences in the future.
• 22” Model: 76”(h) x 14” (w) x 16” (d)
• 32” Model: 84”(h) x 18.5” (w) x 18.5” (d)
• Includes baseplate with interior mounting holes for direct floor mounting
• Baseplate will support weight of kiosk without mounts
• Kiosk is rear lockable with a key for security
• Hand sanitizer is standard 1 gallon hand sanitizer liquid (not gel)
• Floor decals available for indication of standing locations for various height
• Pending ETL and UL certification